HOME

AnGenMap Archived Post

From listmasteranimalgenome.org  Wed Nov  8 12:10:31 2023
From: "Rodrigo Savegnago" <rodrigopsayahoo.com>
Postmaster: submission approved by list moderator
To: Members of AnGenMap <angenmapanimalgenome.org>
Subject: Postdoctoral position in Quantitative Genetics
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 12:10:31 -0600
Dear colleagues,

I am thrilled to announce a new position at Genus R&D - a great opportunity
for a post doc in quantitative genetics who will work closely with the
Bioinformatics and Beef Production Development teams. The successful
candidate will support our research team in expanding genomic prediction
models using microbiome. The position is located in our DeForest office
and hybrid or remote work is an optionFor additional information, please
access the LinkedIn link  (https://www.linkedin.com/...jobs/view/3739132873). F
eel free to email me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Dr. Rodrigo Savegnago
Genus R&D

© 2003-2024: USA · USDA · NRPSP8 · Program to Accelerate Animal Genomics Applications. Contact: Bioinformatics Team